Sunday, January 31, 2010

2nd try at digital scrapbooking

I'm going digitalscrapbook crazy,can't get to my workshop because of I'm full time with my two little ones now!! Mateo just turned two on wednesday and we celebrated with yellow balloons. Raphael is 11 months now, so I'm with them most of the time. Digital scrapbooking is easy for me now because I can leave the computer on and when they are playing I can sneak to the computer and add a few elements or extract a photo, ha!

Here's my second try. It's of one of my oldest longtime sweet, dear to my heart, friend. We've been together through thick and thin and although we live miles apart, she's always close to my heart:

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say that the images are from www.scrapbookgraphics.com
    elements full kit "mehndi caravan" by tangie and sherrie
    paper and elementsfull kit "secret garden" by sussieM

    ReplyDelete